Since Les Caves Orsat was founded in Martigny in 1874 by Alphonse Orsat, they have been an integral feature of the Valais wine-growing landscape. The founder worked tirelessly to further the wellbeing of the canton’s wine industry. He was also recognised as a pioneer in a number of fields. For example, he set up a pension fund for his employees, demonstrating a rare degree of social commitment for his day.
In 1980, Les Caves Orsat relocated from the town centre to the Martigny industrial zone. The new buildings were inaugurated in 1981.
The history of Les Caves Orsat is closely linked to the lot of hundreds of winegrowers who, with their passion for their vines and wines, have been delivering their harvests to the company for decades. Today, generations of winegrowers still continue this family tradition initiated by Alphone Orsat. In addition, Les Caves Orsat have almost 30 hectares of their own vineyards.
Gamay Primus Classicus
Fendant Primus Classicus
Petite Arvine Primus Classicus
Heida Primus Classicus
Païen or Heida (Savagnin Blanc)